Am so happy and delighted for been nominated for the “Ideal Inspirational Blogger Award”. I am a beginner to the blogging world and it’s being a very short time that I’ve started my small internet corner “Idol Rose” to inspire and to be inspired. And I want to thank each and everyone of you for the support and the guidance given throughout. A BIG thank you to Mr. Muralikrish for nominating me for this and his “Everyday Expressions” are interesting, amazing and so motivating. So do visit and follow him on http://vividimpressions.in/
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide link back to his or her blog.
- Answer all the questions.
- Nominate up to 9 bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the ideal inspiration blogger award “logo”.
- Provide the link of award creator of ideal inspiration as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog/.
My Answers for the Questions of Mr. Muralikrish
- What are the Three Things that you Want to Learn?
Well…. now this is a bit tough question. As I believe learning is a never ending process and there are plenty of things to be learnt in life. Though we can’t frame the learning just to three things, the three things I would love to learn will be to love my own self before others, Graphic designing and to tolerate other’s weaknesses.
- What Inspired you to Write?
Most of the time my own life experiences inspire me to write and share those with others to inspire them.
- One Quote that Motivates you Always?
Do it with Passion or Not at All!
- What do you want to Convey through your Blog?
Inspire one another to find our own selves and spread smiles and positive vibes around the globe.
- What do you Want to Learn from 2020?
To survive under any circumstances.
My Nominees for the Award
I Would Like the Nominees to Answer Below Questions.
- Describe you with three words.
- What do you want to convey from your Blog?
- What are the best thing and the worst thing that ever happened to you in your life?
- What is your best source of inspiration?
- What is your life’s vision?
Once again I thank you Mr. Muralikrish for nominating me. And thank you all my dearest readers for staying with me. Keep visiting, keep writing & keep reading…!!